Vision and Mission
There’s More Ministries
There’s More is a “Catalyst” Ministry birthing a five-fold Kingdom culture of personal restoration, church transformation, and community reformation where everyone has a part to play, a story to share, and a gift to give.
- Activating the “Gifts and the Fruits of the Spirit,” demonstrating a culture of healing and transformation.
- Serving as Ministry Whisperers, identifying and implementing solutions that renovate and mobilize churches through Apostolic leadership strategies and analysis.
- Mentoring leaders in the foundations of the five-fold, establishing a Network of Ministers & Kingdom Outposts; building relationships, transforming individuals, businesses, churches and cities, launching them into divine purpose, maturity and kingdom unity.
The mantle over this ministry is the mantle of the “Melchizedek Order” Melchizedek was a Priest and a King, as was Christ. A mantle is a form of covering, a sign of “calling” that is wrapped in authority. He was a King of Righteousness and Peace. He had no decent – without recorded father or mother. He was made a type of Christ, so that Christ could be made a Priest after his order.
When Jesus ascended up to Heaven, He gave “Doma” gifts to men. (Eph. 4:8-11) These are the gifts of the ‘five-fold ministry’. Since Jesus is the “High Priest” of the “Order of Melchizedek” and He is the one who gave the “Doma” gifts to men, therefore, it is our conviction the ‘five-fold ministry’ is also of the “Order of Melchizedek”.
- Become believers functioning like Christ as Prophet, Priest and King
- Sharing the intimacy of the Father and standing in the gap as Priest
- Declaring the Kingdom forth as King
- Releasing the inspiration of the Prophet here and now
- WORSHIP God with all our heart, mind, and soul while we read His WORD and WAIT on His instructions.
- Establish an organic community approach using a different method of building up of believers, the Eph. 4 model of the five-fold organizational structure, therefore creating five-fold (Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, Teacher) relational teams, who walk in love, fullness, maturity, and unity doing life together and effecting cultural change within the seven mountains.
- Reaching out to the next generation, winning the lost through loving our neighbors, and fulfilling the great commission.
- Launching (micro churches) Kingdom Outposts/Freedom Centers which disciple people into their gifts and callings.
- Releasing personal transformation through healing, cleansing, delivering, and resourcing God’s people.
There’s More Ministries, Inc. (TMM) believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired, and that it is the written Word of God. TMM has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.